Friday, January 4, 2008

Headquarters To RTAs--Can You Hear Me Now? (They Must Have Sprint Cellular)

It has been said that if you talk the talk you need to walk the walk. Well, YTB has been talking a lot about reigning in the rogue RTAs but there has not been a lot of progress on that front. While some would want me to believe that there is only one rogue RTA; I know better than that. I can name three off the top of my head--Earl Boek, Metre Wisham, and Ryan Stallings.

This is another brand new Craig's List ad talking about how with YTB you can sell travel, assist your clients, and make a reasonable living (wink wink). ...

Nah--this talks about free upgrades, free cruises and wholesale travel. Not once is it mentioned about actually selling travel. They toss in a line about the "great income" and some misdirection about a "bonded" compensation plan. And imagine a whole 130 pages devoted to YTB in "Success From Home"--who could ever have imagined?

The emphasis in the quote is mine, but you can read it here on Craig's List too!

Check out www.AllAboutTravelandEntertainment.com We offer the same great values as the highly advertised sites and your confirmations come from the same travel vendors such as Holiday Inns and American Airlines. It is one of the best travel and vacation websites on the internet today. Plus we offer so much more... you can book golf tee times, purchase event tickets, order flowers, even purchase new and pre-owned cars!

Would you like to travel better for less? You can travel like a pro plus earn great income in the largest industry in the world. As a travel agent yourself, you can travel at wholesale prices, receive free upgrades, free cruises, vacations & much more, backed by a stable, ethical, well-managed, 7 year old, debt free, publicly traded company. YourTravelBiz has been in "The Wall Street Journal, ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE, all 130 pages of the January 2007 issue of "SUCCESS FROM HOME MAGAZINE" !! YTB offers a bonded, copyrighted compensation plan, life/health insurance, dental plan, 401K, & more. You can earn great income marketing all travel & other services with your own personal booking engines, marketing sites, back offices, agent photo ID card, live conference training calls & full support from myself as well as from corporate headquarters. Save $$$ in taxes as an entrepreneur with a REAL BUSINESS.

By the way, you can have access to some of the conference calls that are recorded each week. Check out www.sharplesscall.com and you will hear Jeannie Sharpless and others from YTB give an overview of the YTB business opportunity.

I hope to help you get started & see you on the beaches of the world soon!!

9 comments:

  1. "You can earn great income marketing all travel & other services with your own personal booking engines"

    Nope...not once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's YTB site doesn't even have a contact name on it...very personal service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His phone # is on his website, and "Contact Us" will send him a direct e-mail. Why don't you try contacting him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would I want to do that? If I wanted to book travel online there are other sites with better prices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because when we deal with the clients directly, we can use other sites in our back office to find better rates on hotels... that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really? You think you have better rates than we do? Back to being ignorant....

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll give our clients the best rate they can ask for... rather than giving our clients the rate that wil earn us a better commission.

    I read about this on another topic. I also had experience with this... before I even joined YTB. I went on Travelocity and got a quote on airfare to California PLUS hotel. I also went to a travel agency and asked their fares. I brought the printout with me. The travel agent gave me a price, and I asked if this was the cheapest one. The agent told me "Yes... let me double check... yes it is". I then took out the printout of what I got off Travelocity and showed it to her. She looked at it... and then on her screen on her own booking engine. She then said, "Oh, here it is. I must have missed that one."

    Yeah right!

    I have never gone to a travel agent again. I have always used Travelocity... and now that I have my own website, I will use myself when I travel. So far, the only thing I booked for myself on my website was a 2 night hotel stay in Orlando during FunShine East.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why does YTB not have group rates for the Funshine East? If you are bringing in 3000 people for two nights to Orlando, I imagine the convention hotel is gonna offer the best rates--typically not booked via your site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually John, this was a group rate, and it was booked through the back office of YTB websites.

    ReplyDelete