Sunday, October 12, 2008

YTB is Hurting Senator Burt


According to a poll on the Naples Daily News, at the time of this post, Burt Saunder's involvement with YTB will affect the vote of 49% of the respondents.

So, again will Burt Bail? My guess is the potential of a Congressional Pension far outweighs the false promises of a false Coach who produces false claims to false travel agents who attend conventions to see false statues.

Poll: Will the allegations of misconduct against State Sen. Burt Saunders affect your vote in the District 14 U.S. House race on Nov. 4?

Response
Percent Votes
Yes

49% 137
No

33% 91
Drill, baby, drill!

11% 31
I'm undecided

5% 16
total votes: 275



Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. You know, I came to your blog doing research to try to share with a now EX-friend what she was into... and now YTB has hurt me too. I got tired of always being a "mark" for her and her husband...and everything I was invited to with her began to be centered on YTB...I swear it was like a cult, like she was witnessing me into her "church".

    I tried to share with her, rationally, why I was not into this sort of marketing venture, and she took it all wrong. I have been in legitimate marketing for years-- this is her first sales "job". She has fallen in with the wolves, but she is angry at me about trying to edify. In fact, I believe it has ruined the relationship. I just couldn't let it go anymore without letting her know, because I am truly concerned about her. Apparently people who get involved with YTB have an aversion to the truth. The mantra appears to be, I have my own business, I'm trying to be financially free, why can't you just leave me be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our world

    ReplyDelete
  3. another test for account name

    ReplyDelete