Friday, January 9, 2009

More YTB Recruiting

And another message. What is funny is that this came from someone that I know for a fact is not in the Louisville area and has never owned a legitimate travel business. I guess many people want to emulate Candi May and all of her awards. (Pardon the graphic, could not find a Top 9 list graphic. Maybe YTB needs to come up with one more reason.)


NINE REASONS I JOINED YTB & YOU SHOULD TOO!

1. THE FUN OF TRAVEL:
 I have been in the travel business for over 20 years.  I have owned and operated Travel Agencies in the Louisville KY and surrounding areas.  I witnessed first hand the market shift from the traditional travel agent to the internet.  I figured "if you can't beat them……join them"  I love travel and vacations, and could picture myself enjoying the product.  I figured if I didn't end up selling YTB, it would still be worth what I paid for the vacations. How could I lose?

2. LOW START-UP COST:
I was impressed by the LOW amount of cash necessary to get involved in YTB. Most businesses cost many thousands of dollars to start and you have to take over equipment leases, be saddled with Yellow Page advertising, weekly payrolls, inventory and accounting. The business ends up running you instead of you running it, yet it never would produce the kind of money YTB does, and I would have to work three times as hard.

3. FLEXIBLE HOURS:

I realized I didn't want to be tied down to a 9-to-5 job, or put in all the overtime hours required to make a small business succeed. I want to have money and the time to enjoy it. I set my own hours with YTB, and make sure it never interferes with my social life.

4. HIGH INCOME:
Lots of part-timers are making $500-$1,000 a week. Full-time YTB people can make even more.  I have been at this for one year and I am EXTREMELY PLEASED with my income.  Plus there is NO stress.   My upline is pulling down about $200,000 a month with YTB, and if you talked to him, you'd see that he is just like you and me.  We work this like the real business that is is.  We just follow the system and make the phone calls.

5. LOW STRESS = HAPPIER LIFE:
I was attracted to YTB because I wanted a very low- pressure business. No time clock to punch, no manager to answer to, no employee problems to deal with or inter - office squabbles to settle. Now I work when it fits MY schedule. I have time to spend with my friends and family. My friends tell me I smile a lot more than I did this time last year.

6. GOOD SUPPORT & TRAINING:
I liked the fact that while YTB is an independent association and you don't have to answer to anyone but yourself, there is also a good training and support system in place to ensure success. My director worked with me to make sure I made sales when I first started.

We did conference calls with clients to help close sales, and still do today. We continue to share techniques and leads. I was introduced to other successful YTB people in order to raise my confidence level in the early weeks.

With my Director's help - the same kind of help I'll be giving you - I was able to get the system down in a matter of days.

7. NETWORK MARKETING IS GOOD

People don't like multi-level marketing because you have to hit up your friends and relatives, or nail signs on telephone poles and wear a button that says "Ask Me How!"
   
In MLM you have to build a huge downline before you make any money, and often have to keep buying product. Unless you get in at the top you're wasting your time. It seems like all your hard work is making people up the ladder rich while you wait for little tiny checks that take forever to arrive. Not so with YTB.

It's a level playing field, and someone who has been in the business for five years has no advantage over someone who's been with YTB for only a few weeks, except that they're more experienced.  This Product sells itself.  Every one Travels!  You don't have to over sell the produce or the opportunity.

8. WORK FROM HOME OR ANYWHERE:
I wanted an opportunity that wouldn't make me a prisoner to an office. I can work from home, or travel and work on the road. All I need is a phone, a laptop computer, and I'm completely mobile. I wanted the flexibility to travel whenever I feel like it. Even cruise ships have Internet access these days, so I can combine YTB with my vacations.

9. EASY SELL:
I hate nay sayers, and refuse to be one myself. With YTB I talk to people who are serious about working from home in a business of their own, so I don't have to be a salesman. I liked that idea from the start. All I have to do is show the power of the program to people who are waiting for my call, and the opportunity sells itself.


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. I honestly have to wonder if these people are living in the same world that the rest of us are living in!

    Maybe it's a space-time continuum thing, but in case they haven't noticed there is a marked reduction in ALL discretionary spending and in my neck of the woods, travel was one of the first things to go. While in the drunk high days of home equity lines their claims may have been somewhat believable - the world has changed dramitically and anyone who buys in now or stays with it is simply in denial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'inventory'?

    What 'inventory' did this fake TA carry in his/her agency? Steaks? Cars? Deoderant?


    BTW re Globus - I went to my favorite YTB site swrtravel.com to book a Globus tour. I couldn't find them anywhere! No logo, no itineraries, no nothing. I'm thinking Globus may be available only via a phone booking by the RTA - the RTA that has paid YTB to be allowed to pick up a phone. I wonder if YTB trains the RTA on how to dial phones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In MLM you have to build a huge downline before you make any money, and often have to keep buying product. Unless you get in at the top you're wasting your time. It seems like all your hard work is making people up the ladder rich while you wait for little tiny checks that take forever to arrive. Not so with YTB.

    It's a level playing field, and someone who has been in the business for five years has no advantage over someone who's been with YTB for only a few weeks, except that they're more experienced. This Product sells itself. Every one Travels! You don't have to over sell the product or the opportunity.


    Yet, over 70% of YTB's income is from recruiting, not selling travel. How does that jive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't jive, and that's why the AG of California is suing them as being an illegal pyramid scheme, and why the judge allowed the case to go forward, denying the ytb motion to dismiss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came back from a trip to the holly land! :) had a marvelous time..the scenes, sites and people over there a just wonderful...highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well written post. I am planning to visiting Israel. My friend told me that its very lovely country for enjoying vacations. What do you think ?

    ReplyDelete