Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Craigslist Postings


Join YTB for $97.00 - I'll Help You Get Started (Miami) Reply to: serv-710754575@craigslist.org Date: 2008-06-07, 12:16AM EDT YTB is an excellent company with an incrdible compensation plan. If the $500 to get started is difficult or impossible to you, I can help you to get started with only $97. You will be able to start your YTB business because we will pay the $500 fee plus 2 months of the $49 monthly YTB fee. Call me at 305-477-7600 x300 or email me your phone number for more information. Please call me only if you are serious. No games or gimmicks! 30 day money back guarantedd on your fee of $97 to get started. Call me today! * Location: Miami * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 710754575

I thought paying people to join was a no no. No?

CALLING YTB FOLKS! Reply to: sale-681274095@craigslist.org Date: 2008-05-14, 9:58PM PDT We are moving on Sat. Have a small box of new magazines for FREE that was my last MLM so hate to throw them out, come pick up! Judy 702-982-1844 * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 681274095

What does Judy mean that this was her "last" MLM. Last as in "final" or last as in "most recent"? And why on earth would someone want to give away a box of YTB magazines for free? I mean aren't those magazines the guarantee of $6000?

And the most ridiculous post found on Craigslist was posted as HTML so I cannot copy it easily and it links to the YTB booking site, but the claims of this one for the discontinued 2 Fly Free promotion include:

  • This is ideal for groups, individuals, entertainment flights or business flights
  • As an added promotion you can re-use the same ticket to fly to any of the destinations mentioned
If you want to touch base on this great opportunity, here is the booking site for this RTA that apparently did not get the memo!

20 comments:

  1. Reusable airline tickets! Are they scratch and sniff too?

    Is someone really stupid enough to believe that you can reuse an airline ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA!!! BWAHHH BWAHH! What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats ok I read on CL yesterday that a YTB person actually posted that Rhode Island changed the law "just for YTB". I found that hysterical. They really are clueless. Even funnier is the "travel" forum over there, YTB are laughed at by regular people too..its not just us dinosaurs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, if God annointed YTB, then why is it so hard to believe that Rhode Island changed the laws just for them? I'll bet that DR-PHD guy helped get it done. Or maybe it was the Attorney General, since he's a member too. I also heard that Illinois is going to be known as it's own country from now on, and that Tomer will be King or Czar or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, if God annointed YTB, then why is it so hard to believe that Rhode Island changed the laws just for them? I'll bet that DR-PHD guy helped get it done. Or maybe it was the Attorney General, since he's a member too. I also heard that Illinois is going to be known as it's own country from now on, and that Tomer will be King or Czar or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Kate haven't you heard they are moving the Statue of Liberty to Illinois because Tomer donated money to it's restoration and is handling all of NYC travel now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Craigslist has a policty against MLM's and Pyramids. Here it is:

    "Posting of any franchise, pyramid scheme, multi-level marketing, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents, or pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings may be permissible)."

    ReplyDelete
  8. So is spamming the travel forum, which pisses the people on it off. But apparently the YTB people cannot read. They get flagged daily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course YTB people can't read. Look at all the goofy things they have posted on here in response to something they "read" John said, you said, she said. No reading comprehension abilities at all. They can't read or understand the SEC filings either. Do you think YTB recruits smart people that would questin why they are only making $350 a month?

    All they hear is make millions selling travel and Coach says.

    Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it ain't true, don't say it?

    If it ain't right, don't do it?

    Oh, who listens to coach anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm it's awfully quiet in here today....

    Maybe there is not much to say?

    Hey I want the reusable tickets too. I want to go back to Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's quiet because no one is clicking and booking on the YTB sites.....And, the RATS are at their day job or looking for a day job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If anyone needs a real job maybe they should contact Mix. He has been promoting McDonalds alot lately. I'm thinkin he has a vested interest in it. Maybe he's a manager looking for some help. Must be another recruiting drive. Either that or since travel is slowing down, the local tanning salon has slowed as well.

    TRAVEL and FAKE TANS: A Bad Mix!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You missed a few that are still promoting the Olympics. On Sunday in the LAX travel section of CL were 2 posted. 1 was even claiming that the Olympic Event tickets were included in the "exclusive price." It looks like it was flagged or the poster took it down because I can't find it now. Probably was flagged like most of them are.

    YTB and TRAVEL: Just 2 more failed ventures - Fly Free and Olympics! What a great mix!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YTBSCAM said...
    "If anyone needs a real job maybe they should contact Mix. He has been promoting McDonalds alot lately."

    Ladies and Gentlemen, here once again is YTBSCAM to sing his new hit single, "I Believe I Can Fry"..yes the song that got it all started for him. Look out YouTube, here he comes!

    Give it up for..Y-T-B SCAM!!

    "I BELIEVE I CAN FRY"
    by YTBSCAM

    "If I can see it, then I can do it
    If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
    I believe I can fry
    I believe I can french the fries
    I think about it every night and day
    Spread my wings and fry away
    I believe I can soar
    I see me running through McDonalds open door
    I believe I can fry (teary voice)
    I believe I can fry (more tears)
    I believe I can fry (loud cry with heavy tears)"

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know, you can make all the jokes about McDonalds that you want but i have a pal who started with them as a fry cook and now owns 4 in the surronding area. He could buy and sell most anyone in YTB. I am proud to call him a customer and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did see any jokes about McDonalds.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry,

    I DIDN'T see any jokes about McDonalds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eddie,
    YOur friend who owns McD's did you ask him about franchising? YOu have any idea how much McD's corporate made from him "signing up" to buy a franchise. And how much of the profits he as the owner has to pass on to McD?

    ReplyDelete
  20. None of my business is it? I'm not interested in becoming an owner of a McDonalds franchise. I know his employees are happy, he's happy and I'm happy cause he likes his vacations. And he always pays in cash.

    ReplyDelete