Sunday, November 18, 2007

A WBAL-TV Update

To read the article and see the video, click the WBAL-TV Logo

To address some of the comments I saw as I was scanning them...apparently YTB and Barry Simms did get together and YTB agreed to reimburse the money lost.

However, when my portion of the interview was conducted (last Monday evening), the only communication YTB had sent to the reporter was the emailed quotations that were displayed on the screen.

And also, on Monday afternoon, the "terminated"RTA's website was still active. I don't know if it still is.

So I say good for YTB and doing the right thing. I still would like to know how the whole transaction took place.

(My apologies for the delay. The interview aired at 11pm on Thursday evening, and I was scheduled to be out of town Friday morning till Sunday night and just saw it. Had I seen it prior, I would have updated the blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment