Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Top 10 Questions For Your Upline In A Non-IATAN World


  1. How do I sell Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Azamara if a customer wants to sail on them?
  2. How do I sell Perrillo Tours, Pilgrim Tours, or Qantas Vacations if a customer wants to vacation with them?
  3. How will I get all the discounts and perks available to IATAN cardholders now that we are no longer endorsed by IATAN?
  4. Will all of the suppliers accept a CLIA card for travel perks and benefits?
  5. Are you going to be reducing my monthly fee to compensate me for the inability to sell products and the inability to redeem my hard purchased perks?
  6. Are there going to be other suppliers who turn off the faucet on our program?
  7. What about CLIA? Are they going to repossess our CLIA cards next?
  8. Is ARC also going to not allow us to sell airline tickets?
  9. Can I get my money back? I am not getting what was promised to me when I signed up.
  10. Do I need to contact an attorney to represent my interests?

No comments:

Post a Comment