Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Rhode Island Folllow-Up


I am still not sure what the issue is, but I am relatively sure that there IS an issue. I am waiting on a response from the state's DBR, but this is the answer I received from the Attorney General's Office:

You'll have to check with DBR on this. As the regulator, DBR's driving it. What would involve our office is evidence pointing to YTB potentially violating any RI consumer-protection laws, and we'll be relying on DBR to provide us with any such evidence if it exists.
This is governmental tap dancing at its finest. Read between the lines and this guy does not want to commit till his agency has a case. But he did say that the DBR was driving an investigation. I do have an email into DBR to get a comment.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment