Saturday, November 24, 2007

Now This Is What I Am Talking About!


I just received this email from a YTB RTA. Follow the link at the end. His name is Duane Russell and hails from the Bakersfield area of California. His YTB site is TravelLife. Emphasis is mine!

Another interesting solo-ad from an M&A E-News Subscriber. You are subscribed as xxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx. Subscription options are at the end of this message.

$ 7 Trillion a year in travel ! Now is your chance to get in on the ground floor of e one And only hottest MLM online travel business in the world. For under $500 you now have a travel site the exact same as expedia, orbitz, etc. 80% off of your travel, not to mention, the residual income you will generate from your downline. Once you have 6 people, your power team is complete, and Weekly checks start coming in from now until you pass it to your kids because this company is publicly traded and growing 300% a year ! Too easy? Your right, so don't wait. There is a meeting once a month in all the major cities. Don't miss this opportunity !

For more info. Visit: http://www.ma-enews.com/m/link.php?id=ab3107d111007a

[End Featured Solo-Ad]

1 comment:

  1. I just confirmed it! I called my cousin, and he said that it was you who he sponsored! WELCOME TO THE TEAM SCOTT!!! Expect a call from him Wednesday afternoon so the two of you can get ogether so he can show you how to get registered for the CRTA training. I know I'm bombarding you with info here, but right after you complete your CRTA, you will want to take your CLIA course(s). There are many, but the 2 I recommend that you take first are the (1) Understanding groups and (2)niche marketing. Again, Mike will show you. As you go on, continue to take more.
    One that I found quite fascinating was the ship inspection. This, you have to set an appointment with the cruise line to conduct an inspection of the entire ship while it's at port, and it's pretty much a whole day event. The captain takes you everywhere on the ship and explains everything. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

    Each course counts as 10 credits added to your CLIA.

    my info is in your back office, so if you have any questions, give me a call. mike may be your team leader, but I am your director.

    ReplyDelete