Thursday, May 29, 2008

YTB Cuts Price To $99 And More Good News


I spent about 40 seconds googling Craigslist and discovered a whole bunch of new things about YTB. In the pasat, I have been accused of stretching the truth. This is certainly not the case here. These are Reps and RTAs advertising on Craigslist and we all know that YTB keeps strict controls over what is said and promised on various websites. We also know that everything that is put out on the internet is cleared by their legal department and assigned a super secret YTB approval number. And finally, I was told that their unofficial motto is "if it isn't true, don't say it." With the preponderance of the evidence, this all must be 100% factual. Here is what I learned today:
  • There was a problem in Rhode Island, but no more
  • If I attend a presentation, I can go to a condo of my choice anywhere in the world for free
  • I can get free pizza
  • I will be given free life and health insurance when I join
  • I will get upgrades left and right
  • There are many bargains to be had on the cost of joining
YTB (Your Travel Biz) Is coming back to RI. The old License to sell Travel Law has been changed. NOW is your opportunity to operate and own your own Travel agency and take advantage of the home based business tax benefits that WILL save you money on your Taxes. YTB WILL allow you to Travel WHOLESALE on your personal Travel saving you hundreds and even thousands off retail. YTB WILL pay you when anything is booked on your Personalized website and YTB WILL pay you to show the opportunity to others. I am a POWER TEAM leader in the company one of only a few in RI and I can show you how easy it is to benefit from this company. Take either 7 minutes and watch the short business overview on my home page fortunefamilytravel.com or the more involved explanation (22 minutes) on www.paycationexperts.com I guarantee once you SEE the opportunity it WILL make sense to you. I am looking for people who WANT to get involed in this BUSINESS. There is NO REASON to flag this ad because I only want to help people who want to help themselves. I can offer you a FREE Vacation if you join my team 8 days 7 nights condo anywhere you choose in the world if you decide to join my team.
I wish everyone a good day and GREAT Success.
I assure you this opportunity is REAL and my company is currently in the April/May 2008 Success magazine issue as a featured story. I have proof this WORKS! Do you want to talk to me directly? Email me your phone# and best time to call. I do this FULL TIME so ALL calls will be returned.
Thank You:
Power Team Leader:
Scott Fortune.
Well it seems there may have been some truth to the Rhode Island issue. But that is ok, because the rules have changed and YTB is poised to pounce on the consumers of Rhode Island. I thought the plea to not flag the ad for removal was interesting--has there been a problem with that? Is Craigslist busy with these ads? And if I join his team, can he get me the condo I stayed at on the Amalfi Coast last year? It might be a good deal.

If you join YTB tonight you will get a FREE Pizza, a Large one of your choice. You will get your own Travel agency website where Travel can be booked all around the world at very cheap prices, your website can order flowers too and car rental and hotels cruises, is super and you get the commission on everything booked, just like Travelocity, but you own it and you get paid big time. It's only $500 to get started so join right now and get your FREE Pizza.

Free pizza. Wow, join my downline, earn nothing but make sure I earn more and I will buy you a free pizza. I bet the line is almost as long as the vendor line outside of YTB,

REFERRING TRAVEL AGENTS WANTED 1.Compensation plan like no other 2. FREE Health Insurance 3. $150.000 Life Insurance 4. Residual income could be endless 5. Travel Agent benefits CALL NOW!! To schedule a travel party and receive a certificate for a 3 day 2 night stay at any one of 29 locations. To hear a presentation about the business, how you can get started and how to make money from your home. Gretchen Hubbard Port Orchard, WA 98367 360-620-5478 gretchensowntravel@yahoo.com
Free health insurance? Is this a new program? $150K life insurance. I hate to say it, but if this is true, I may just sign up with the next ad and take the free life insurance and health insurance. I am currently paying over $10K a year for my family's plan and if I can get it for $99 I may be all about it!

YOU COULD HAVE THE BEST WEB SITE BOOKING ENGINE FOR ONLY $99!!! THIS SALE IS GOING ON FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MAY!!! DONT DELAY GET YOURS TODAY

VISIT: www.passport2profit.biz
www.travelconvenient.com

AND CONTACT ME AT: 713-202-7545
OR EMAIL: bigmell3@yahoo.com
Wow--a discount of almost 80%. Like I said, I might be interested just for the FREE health insurance and the $150,000 life insurance. But then again, maybe it is best to hold out for the BOGO offer.

Learn How To: ➢ Own an unbelievable turn key business ➢ Travel the world for pennies on the $$!!!!! ➢ Take advantage of FAM Trips, Free First Class Upgrades, Hotel & Car Rental upgrades ➢ Income Tax Deductible Travel and home based business tax advantages ➢ Travel Agent Perks and more! ➢ Earn additional income PART TIME, health & life insurance with residual income A little curious? Call our 24-hour hotline for a brief 3-minute overview: 405-244-4085 Salvatore's Restaurant 1333 Boston Road Springfield, MA Tuesday ( Every) Presentation - 7:30 prompt Then check us out today at… http://www.AllenbyTravel.com (please review the investor tab and then the press releases on our company) On-line Booking Engine – open 24/7 for all Travel, Vacations Packages, Car Rentals, Cruises, Hotels, Flowers, Sporting Event & Concert Tickets, Golf & Spa Vacations, Travel Bridal Registry, Limos and much more – Vacation Packages specials (save 30%) and do check out the under $250 links on each page (2 nights hotel and air! ) when emailing ask about $1,800. Vacation Package Do you like to Hunt & Fish - visit this on-line presentation http://www.YourOutdoorBiz.com Guest of: Leighton Allenby Bring this flier with you and receive mini vacation accommodations ($400. Value) to a choice of over 20 locations from Florida to Hawaii! Bring a friend along for fun and they’ll receive one too! DATE: Tuesday's TIME: 7:30 p.m. LOCATION: Salvatore's Restaurant 1333 Boston Road Springfield MA
I see Leighton is still at it. Traveling the world on pennies to the dollar, getting free first class upgrades and travel perks and more. HE is also offering free health and life insurance. I guess with this and the tree business, he is a busy guy.

Team Travelmore, a YTB (Your Travel Biz) affiliate is offering a $100.00 rebate to join YTB now. Do not put off your home based travel agent career any longer. This $100.00 rebate is only valid until 05/31/2008. Get more information or join YTB and Team Travelmore, visit http://www.teamtravelmore.com
Well, when Bigmell3@yahoo.com is offering the same thing for $99, why would anyone go here. I mean, if it is the same product at the same, lower, or competitive price, why go anywhere else? I assume that Bigmell is offering the same services as Travelmore right? Sometimes it makes sense to scout out the competition.

And to think that a lot of Reps are still selling this program at $449.95! Wow, looks like Walmart has now come to YTB!

22 comments:

  1. John,
    A few points. First the first ad is gross, As a YTB Power team leader, please post that link so I can report it to legal. Crap like that is what makes us look bad to some.
    The $99 is for Traverus and YTB and you would have known that if you bothered to go to the link in the add. So, it is not the same thing.
    The rebate of 100 is also not approved but not as gross.
    The one about FREE health insurance is simply poorly worded as it should mention that FREE health insurance is one apsect of the comp plan that is AVAILABLE if you work it and become a director.

    The other one saves itself by having the words "learn how to" at the beginning.

    But please, post the link to the first one, so I can report it to ytblegal.

    As a closing point, I wish you did cover it more in depth and not simply gloss over the improved situation in Rhode Island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One other thing, the pizza one is just silly, bad marketing. When you want someone to go to something you need to appeal to them.
    Sure you could say food and refreshments will be served but offering "free pizza" is silly, nothing wrong or inappropriate just silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one about the Condo, should be more clear, as there are location limitations, but I have that voucher and it is quite extensive globally as to where you can go.

    Of course the 3 day 2 night voucher is specified as 29 locations, so nothing wrong with that enticement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went back after posting my comments and read your blog post again, you made a point to say how you had been accused in the past of strecthing the truth and the "certainly isn't the case here"....
    Well......posting a traveus ad for $99 to diminish the $100 rebate ad for YTB. That is stretching John.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John, your blog post is funny.
    You title says one thing that isn't true and then in your first sentence you remind everyone how you have been accused of stretching the truth. Well....YOU DID IT AGAIN in the TITLE.

    YTB OFFERS $99?????

    That link is traverus, not YTB

    Nice stretch.
    Do the TTA zombies that follow you excuse your lies and mistruths in their constant hatred for YTB as a common goal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What...YTB can't get the Rep's info from his full name? Or is it a false name? Hmmm..

    But here is the link

    http://providence.craigslist.org/trv/695613700.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks John, I will forward it to YTBlegal.
    But, I notice that you didn't reference your misinformation being called out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see that the one for $99 is indeed one of the YTBers that has switched to Traverus. I hear you are losing (or "loosing" to those who don't have a command of the language yet) a lot of RTAs.

    So, I stand corrected on that one, but like I said, I just did a quick Google Search and took the first few that came up.

    Try this.... go to google.com and in the search box put in:

    YTB site:craigslist.org

    and enjoy the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon--welcome to the blog. In case you are unaware, a lot of times I will use sarcasm in my posts.

    I said it "had" to be true because a YTBer said it was true. This is obviously not the case.

    When your kid gets home from school, ask him or her to explain the concept of sarcasm and they will clue you in.

    Sorry you are so far behind the rest of the class---hey there is always summer school

    ReplyDelete
  10. John let me get this straight...
    I can get a free pizza.
    Oh wait, not just a free pizza- a free LARGE pizza. Can I get extra cheese on it?
    Travel for pennies on the dollar.
    Deduct all my travel on my taxes.
    Get free health insurance.
    Get life insurance.
    Get a disount of 80%.
    Free condo anywhere I want? I want to stay at Coach's mansion please.
    Get free first class upgrades?
    and get income for life?
    Really??
    Do I get to fly Coach's plane?

    When they offer the bogo, let's join!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great...Jon points out all sorts of bullsh&^ and all YTB can do is say that one of them is Traversus.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually I poinetd out that I agreed with JOHN and didn't think the ads were appropriate. The reason I pointed it out about the traverus is because JOHN himself made a point that he had been accused of stretching the truth and this time he didn't. He even put it in the freaking title of the blog. The one item that was BS.

    John, you can't be caught in mistruth and then lay out the sarcasm BS.
    You even mentioned in a previous comment that you "stand corrected on that one" Was that part sarcasm?

    Also, just so you are wondering sarcasm, by definition, implies a certain type of tone. Last I checked even with my speakers on , I couldn't hear the tone in which you type. (now if you heard that then that would have been sarcasm-without hearing me, it is simply a clever retort)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tone also applies to the written word. English Lit 101

    ReplyDelete
  14. Join YTB today and you'll...

    Lose 10 pounds and still eat anything you want!

    Get rid of that terrible acne!
    It dices! It slices! It can be used as a can opener or to chop down a tree! It's YTB!
    But wait! There's more!
    Join YTB today, and we'll throw in-
    This miracle cleaning tool that folds easily for storage, and doubles as a scooter! You can preform lipo suction with it, or use at a flowbee too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those claims are nothing compared to Candi May's claims on her sales page. She is committed to having you become a millionaire. Is all this just like every other MLM out there including Cash Gifting and the Reverse Funnel System?

    Doug the Coward closed the blog about me. My 2 minutes of fame are over. RATS! "Now I'll never get to be Ski Queen!" (Marsha Brady)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "First the first ad is gross, As a YTB Power team leader, please post that link so I can report it to legal. Crap like that is what makes us look bad to some."

    LMAO at this comment. Where the heck have you been? This kind of crap is ALL over the internet, craigslist, work at home Mom sites etc. etc. Why the heck do you think we are so upset!!!!

    You people just don't get it!

    YTB needs to rein in the recruiting and have control over what is being peddled out there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Much adoo about Nothing" -

    William Shakespeare

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Much adoo about Nothing" -

    William Shakespeare

    No, it's NOT much ado about nothing. It's lies. It's deceit. It's manipulations. All to get recruits. It is unethical and as mentioned above not legal.

    As usual you RTA's make light, deflect the graveness and errors. It is not ok. It stinks and you people need to be held accountable as do your peers in YTB.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Reply to: serv-699766683@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-05-29, 10:20AM PDT


    YTB is looking for motivated and self starter types of individuals to establish their own independent, on-line, at home travel business. We need to expand our travel business immediately. No experience is required, although training is provided to receive your certification as a travel agent. We will help you get your travel site up and running. It will be maintained and updated for you so you can concentrate on booking travel. Your site will offer flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, all inclusive vacations, honeymoon/bridal registry, and sports/concert tickets at competitive prices and sometimes cheaper than what you would find at Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline. If you have a desire to help others with their travel needs, are self motivated, and have good customer service skills then we want to hear from you. Please visit our site for a more comprehensive overview of our business and compensation plan at http://www.etravel101.com/ www.paycationexperts.com/www.teamdreambonus.com This an amazing business opportunity for a self starter, self motivated individual who wants to work from home and earn unlimited $$$.
    Should we decide to work together and your background experience is what we are looking for, we will arrange for you to attend a special "Red Carpet" event at our corporate office in Woodbridge, Illinois in the next couple of weeks where you will tour our corporate facility and meet the founders our company who will discuss our mission for the future and enlighten you to the opportunities & possibilities available to you over the next few months. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity you don't want to miss.
    In closing, we are expanding our business model in many areas of the U.S. and (Canada, beginning the first quarter of 2008 and will start international expansion soon thereafter). If you know of someone who has the experience we are looking for and we decide to bring them aboard we will offer you a 50% match of whatever they earn forever! Example: if they earn $1000.00 month we will pay you $500.00 per month as long as they are with us. FYI - our average director earnings are in the top 1% of all income earners. We are also publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, and we have grown 300% over priceline, expeida, orbitz. Do the math, we will be the #1 travel agceny online! ask yourself do you want to continue to support these companies or agencies with nothing in return, or do you want to own a piece of travel digital real estate?

    Sincerely,
    Mark Ledlow
    Referring Travel Affiliate
    www.wanttravelnow.com
    www.ytb.com/markledlow

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh and if you quick make a legit Craigslist ad and post it this morning those pesky TTAs will never figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, my name is Jamell Fields. I am the gentleman who posted the ad for Traverus. It is true, I formally was with Your Travel Biz, but when I discovered what Traverus had to offer I knew I would be able to help more peopel with the Traverus Opportunity. I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT YTB. I THINK YTB IS A GOOD COMPANY, BUT TRAVERUS IS MORE AFFORDABLE IN THIS ECONOMY!!! For more information about Who I am and What I do, my contact iformation is below. Have a blessed day...

    Jamell Fields
    713-202-7545
    www.passport2profit.biz

    ReplyDelete
  22. ytb comp plan is copyrighted that is why traverus is offering less to join they had no choice it took 8 years for ytb to get where they are Traverus been in busines 2 years how in the world are they paying all that money out if none is coming in think about that before you go cheap. because cheap is not always better.........ytb rep

    ReplyDelete