Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Speaking of Exaggerated Claims


Traverus is full of them. This piece from one of their "agents" nearly caused me to go change my undershorts.

Get started with Traverus a 26 year old brick and mortar travel agency that hosted the 2006 Emmy Awards and Gave away 1.8 Million Dollars in Vacations Free. If you love to travel and use your own product with your family at whole sale rates. Check out Traverus and see for your self.
I must have pulled a Rip Van Winkle but I am pretty sure they were not held at a travel agency! But the Oscar for this claim definitely goes to Pastor Brewer the National Executive of Traverus!

http://traverus-traverus-traverus.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am in TraVerus, and we did not host the Grammys BUT we were present and DID give out 1.8Million in vacations to the celebrity audience. Might I add, this was BEFORE TraVerus opened the network marketing side of the business.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete